Mission Statement of the
Highland Park Neighborhood Association
The Highland Park Neighborhood Association is a community organization led by active volunteers who are elected by neighborhood residents to:
- Address concerns and issues that are important to residents.
- Plan activities and events that bring neighbors together.
- Represent the neighborhood in dealings with the City of Rochester and other institutions.
- Keep residents informed through direct and online communication.
- Undertake initiatives that preserve and improve the quality of life in our area and develop a positive sense of pride and community
- Engender open and democratic processes to the benefit of all residents who wish to participate in neighborhood activities and representations.
This Association shall be noncommercial, non-sectarian, non-partisan and will not discriminate on the base of sex, religion, race, gender, economic status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.