The Highland Park Neighborhood Association (HPNA) coordinates a number of neighborhood activities throughout the year. Additionally, HPNA board members work with many organizations, groups, and officials throughout the city of Rochester to ensure our neighborhood interests are represented.
Ongoing activities include, but are not limited to:
- Highland Hospital Interaction Committee
- Attendance at NBN6 monthly meetings
- Taste of the Neighborhood
- Year-end neighborhood party
- Neighborhood Yard Sale
- Neighborhood branded products, i.e. Street Banners
Please contact the Board if you have an interest in volunteering to help with neighborhood activities or to serve on committees.