The Highland Park Neighborhood Association (HPNA) coordinates a number of neighborhood activities throughout the year. Additionally, HPNA board members work with many organizations, groups, and officials throughout the city of Rochester to ensure our neighborhood interests are represented.
Ongoing activities include, but are not limited to:
- Highland Hospital Interaction Committee
- Communicating with the City of Rochester about decisions impacting our neighborhood
- Zoning changes
- Land use
- Development projects
- Future planning
- Maintaining connections with other neighborhood organizations
- Attendance at NBN6 monthly meetings
- The South Wedge
- South Clinton Merchants Assoc.
- Create and maintain our neighborhood online presence (website, social media)
- Organize neighborhood events
- Taste of the Neighborhood
- Annual neighborhood party
- National Night Out
- Neighborhood Yard Sale
- Neighborhood branded products, i.e. Street Banners
Please contact the Board if you have an interest in volunteering to help with neighborhood activities or to serve on committees.