- We need new board members to keep our Neighborhood Association moving forward.
- Our neighborhood organization keeps us visible to the city when important decisions affecting this neighborhood come our way.
- The HPNA Board serves as a focal point to respond to developments affecting our neighborhood.
Some current board activities include:
- Working with the Landmark Society to establish state historic districts in our neighborhood.
- Working to address parking and traffic concerns around Highland Hospital
For a more complete list of activities, please visit the association activities web page https://highlandparkrochester.org/assoc-activities/
We all lead very busy lives, but please consider why giving some time to the neighborhood is important.
- You gain the ability to provide input as to what happens in your neighborhood.
- A little time spent on seemingly little things can have a big impact. Neighborhoods get better or worse one little thing at a time.
- Add to your resume as your participation will help you hone or gain organizational skills.
- Your actions and involvement are the greatest teacher for your children and others in the community.
To join the HPNA Board, go to our Call for Board Members page.