Below are links (URLs) and phone numbers available for your use to find out current information about the coronavirus, COVID-19, situation in our area.
We will get through this together.
City of Rochester
City of Rochester State of Emergency Press Release – March 16 2020
Some of the information on this City of Rochester’s website includes the below information and is also updated with relevant press releases regarding COVID-19.
The following R-Centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday to provide grab-and-go meals to the city’s school-age children:
- Adams Street, 85 Adams St.
- Ave D, 200 Ave. D
- Carter St., 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell, 524 Campbell St.
- Frederick Douglass, 990 South Ave.
- Flint Street, 271 Flint St.
- David Gantt, 700 North St.
- Trenton and Pamela Jackson (Clinton-Baden), 485 N. Clinton Ave.
- Thomas Ryan, 530 Webster Ave.
The following Rochester City School District schools will provide grab-and-go breakfast lunch and dinner between 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
- East Upper & Lower School, 1801 E. Main St.
- Dr. Freddy Thomas Campus, 625 Scio St.
- the former Jefferson High School, 1 Edgerton Pk.
- James Monroe High School, 164 Alexander St.
- John Williams School No. 5, 555 Plymouth Ave.
- Wilson Foundation Academy, 200 Genesee St. School #42, 3330 Lake Ave.
New York State
NYS Mental Health Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
NYS Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-942-6906