Updated! 7th HPNA Annual Social and Local Holiday Market: December 1, 2015
The HPNA will host its 7th Annual Social and Local Holiday Market on December 1st. The highlight of this gathering is the our local Holiday Market, featuring the arts, crafts, food, and other products from local vendors. See Below for a List of Participants. This free event is also a great opportunity to visit with residents, neighbors and other friends and do some holiday shopping done. Cookies, as always, are optional (but appreciated!).
In addition to the social, the HPNA Board and Highland Placemaking Team will provide a very brief presentation on the activities and achievements of the Association over the past year as well as news on upcoming events.
Note: there are still available positions on the HPNA board. If you are considering volunteering, this is a good opportunity to discuss joining our board or other teams.
Participants in the 2015 Holiday Market include:
- Highland Park Neighborhood Association: Memberships, T-shirts, Mugs and Posters
- Stuart’s Spices: Gift Bags & Boxes, Popular Spices, Tasting Samples, Innovative Seasonings, Blends & Rubs.
- South Wedge Soap: Handcrafted Natural Botanical Soaps
- Rose O’Keefe: Books on Rochester History, Frederick Douglass
- Don & Cheryl Olney- Louise’s Daughter: Handcrafted Wooden Creations, Toys, Jewelry, Sculpture & Other Art
- Bruce “Pacho” Lane :Ethnoscope Film and Video: Documentary DVDs, Erie Canal .
- Earthling Supply Co. : Simple Natural Skincare for the Inhabitants of planet earth ;
- Paul Urai -School 15 PTO: 2015 Entertainment Coupon Books for Restaurants and Area Attractions
- Margot Fass, Artist, Author and Illustrator: Children’s Book : Froggy Family’s First Frolic, Note Cards, Tiles, Prints
- ROC City Hoopdance: Hand Crafted Hula Hoops for Adults & Children, Prenatal etc. DVDs, hoop gloves, Gift Certificates for Classes & Hoop Parties.
- Bits & Peaces Photography: Matted prints, Holiday cards and Small Framed Photographs.
- Gen Sewing: Handmade items for Parents and Their Little Loves
- Studio Michaelino: Fine Art and Photography; Art Greeting Cards & Stereographs; Reproductions Restored from Rochester’s Golden Age of Botanic Illustrations
- The Wink & Wave Boutique: Antique Costume Jewelry , Vintage Bags and Glassware
- Made by Madison: Holiday cards featuring close-up photography of flora and fauna, hand-felted fairies and possibly some jewelry, too.
There are still a few tables available. Email email@example.com for more info. We also reserve a table for local services, consider bringing any information on yours for sharing with the attendees. #ShopTheRoc