Update! 6th Annual HPNA Social with Holiday Market: Dec 2, 2014
On Tuesday, Dec 2, 2014, the HPNA will be holding our 6th Holiday Social and Annual Meeting. The highlight of this meeting is the Holiday Market, featuring the arts, crafts, food, and other products from local vendors. It is a great opportunity to spend some time with your neighbors and get some holiday shopping done.
This year’s meeting will once again be held at the Artisan Church, 1235 South Clinton Ave., and will run from 7:00PM – 9:00PM. Refreshments will be provided.
Participants in the 2014 Holiday Market include:
- Highland Park Neighborhood Association: Memberships, T-shirts, Mugs and Posters
- Stuart’s Spices: Gift Bags & Boxes, Popular Spices, Tasting Samples
- South Wedge Soap: Handcrafted Natural Botanical Soaps
- Rose O’Keefe: Books on Rochester History, Frederick Douglass
- Don & Cheryl Olney- Louise’s Daughter: Wooden Creations Handcrafted Wooden Creations, Toys, Jewelry, Sculpture & Other Art
- Bruce “Pacho” Lane :Ethnoscope Film and Video: Documentary DVDs, Erie Canal .
- Studio Michaelino: Digital Fine Art Work and Photography ; Restored Reproductions from Rochester’s Golden Age of Botanic Illustrations;
- Earthling Supply Co. : Simple natural skincare for the inhabitants of planet earth ;
- Paul Urai -School 15 PTO: 2015 Entertainment Coupon Books for Restaurants and Area Attractions
- School 12 PTA : Note Cards designed by Local School Children
- Sylvia Charlesworth: ” Sylfish’s War : A Memoir of a WWII Childhood “
There will also be a table available for business cards and flyers for anyone who would like to advertise services and/or causes.
This is a great chance to get some holiday shopping done while socializing with your neighbors and supporting neighbors !
In addition to the social, the HPNA Board will provide a brief presentation on the activities and achievements of the Association over the past year. We will then hold elections for new Board members and vote on an updated version of our bylaws.
With the upcoming elections, the Association is now accepting nominations for Board members to server the 2015-2016 term.