Second Annual National Night Out in Ellwanger & Barry Park: August 7,2012 @ 5 pm
Join your Friends and Members of the Highland Park Neighborhood Association, the Highland Branch Library, RPD & the Wedge Newspaper for the Second Annual National Night Out in Ellwanger & Barry Park. The RPD SCUBA SQUAD returns: Bring your kids to meet this Elite Team starting at 5 pm. This year we’ve added oodles of new stuff…at 6 pm Pizza arrives courtesy the HPNA PAC-TAC team and Little Venice. At 7 pm, please join us for a special “BoulevART Reunion” Photo in the Intersection painted on June 9, 2012. Even if you couldn’t make it to that paint-fest but still support the HPNA, here’s your chance to get in our official photo commemorating this first-in-Rochester Event!
All evening the Highland Branch Library will be selling the Best of Donated Special Cookbooks and if you already have too many, you might donate a few as well. In fact the Library is having a book drive in addition to the sale. The Wedge Newspaper will be represented so you get the freshest news about our area. And of course, members of the board of the Highland Park Neighborhood Association will be present to discuss anything you want to talk about. Not to mention, just by stopping by, you’ll be part of a Nationwide Event: The National Night Out Against Crime.
Ok so let’s review the
Top Ten Reasons for Stopping By at the National Night Out in Ellwanger & Barry Park
- You and/or the kids want to meet the RPD’s Elite SCUBA SQUAD.
- You crave a piece of Pizza provided by the HPNA PAC-TAC Team.
- You want to see yourself in the “BoulevART Reunion” Photo Shoot.
- You need one of the unique cookbooks on sale by the Highland Branch Library and/or you want to donate to their book drive
- You can’t go another day without knowing the latest news coming out in The Wedge Newspaper
- You have something to tell the Highland Park Neighborhood Association. (Especially if it’s nice!)
- You always wanted to be a part of the National Night Out Event.
- Your Friends are going and you want to say “Hey”. Besides..it’s at a playground!
- Even though you aren’t technically part of the Highland Park Neighborhood, your own group isn’t doing anything that evening and…
- You are Invited !!
See you there!