Neighborhood Summit – October 28th
What: HPNA Neighborhood Summit
Where: South Wedge Mission 125 Caroline St, (downstairs meeting room)
When: October 28, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
This is the second year for the HPNA Neighborhood Summit, which last year was called the “Design Your Own Meeting.”
Same deal, different location. All topics, events, activities and concerns are “on the table”. In fact, there will be several tables where residents can find others who want to help design the future directions and priorities of the HPNA.
Here is a list of items that could be discussed:
- Art & Cultural: Topics: 2015 Art Show, 2015 Meet the Musicians, Lilac Festival, Music in the Park, Grants
- Little Library Team: Topics: Completion of First Wave, Next Wave and Where.
- Highland Hospital Committee: Topics: Hospital Expansion, Other Engagement
- Security and Traffic Calming: Topics: PAC-TAC, Recent Crime Wave, RPD News, Goodman Crossings, Traffic Calming Initiative Relaunch, Quadrant VOC topic, New Projects
- Buzz and Communication: Topics: Next Issue of Buzz, Social Media Feedback, Websites, Communication as Team Effort
- Schools and Children Events: Topics: School Choice, Activities for Children, Quality of Life Issues for Families
- Board Leadership: Topics: Open Positions for 2015 HPNA Board, By-Laws Update, FYI on the HPNA, Community Engagement, Finances, Taste of the Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Issues
- Hospitality, Welcome Bags, Etc: Topics: Current and Future Participation, Garage Sale 2015
- Clinton Avenue Business Engagement: Topics: Merchant Association, Core Business Support, Cinema Projects
- Volunteering and Membership: Topics: Three Hour Team, Membership Campaign, Open Positions: Business and Gardening
What is missing? Your Input, Your Comments, Your Concerns!